como hacer una rampa casera?

Tema en 'BMX / Bicis de Trial' iniciado por Guty_301, 20 Mar 2007.

1. daniBMX_90

daniBMX_90 Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    en la pagina de bmxperu hay planos

2. bike_yeah

bike_yeah Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
    en internet no hay nada.. como ya dices. COn una rampa de tierra bien echa, pierdes tiempo y van bien.. busca algun sitio onde la puedas hacer de tierra.

3. goncho

goncho ßîkë®

Me Gusta recibidos:
  4. Darkwar

Darkwar Fitbikeco

Me Gusta recibidos:

Que no hay nada en internet? Madreeeee!!! En internet he encotnrado yo 1000 planos, de funbox, halfs, rampas, todo absolutamente TODO.

Solo hace falta buscar!

5. Darkwar

Darkwar Fitbikeco

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Tu no sabes leer lo que pide el chaval no¿? Para aportar tanto no porfavor ;)

PD: ***** tio no sabes buscar en el google?

http://www.geocities.com/misionsp/ramplnch.gif

LA primera pagina que me ha salido

Aqui tienes mas rampas, http://www.geocities.com/misionsp/Planos.html

Tan solo con buscar "Rampas planos"... sin comentarios.

6. LhUpYn

LhUpYn Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
  7. 888

888 Baneado

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Darkwar tu inteligencia no dara para mas ?

Esos planos son de para "skate" la tabla esa k tiene 4 ruedas...

No creo k esas rampas tengan la verticalidad suficiente para k tire bien, si no lo justo para un skate...

8. elchinchilla

elchinchilla Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
  9. DemenbikeR

DemenbikeR Moderador (D)

Me Gusta recibidos:
  10. chaos

chaos Чня

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Se que eso que dije no aporta mucho a lo que ha preguntado el chico, pero tampoco lo aporta tu "Lol, estos que te dicen esto no es para contruir una rampa, lol lol."

Te has pasado de listo intentando dejarme mal o algo por la pregunta que he formulado, porque no tiene nada que ver construir una rampa de dirt con construir un quarter pipe, pero te aseguro que ambas son rampas por mucho que tu digas que si es de hormigón es una "entrada a un salto"

No quiero empezar a discutir por esto, pero decirle al chaval que busque en google tampoco es que sea una grandísima aportación, porque me imagino que conocerá el buscador y si ha preguntado aquí por algo será.

Lo de la rampa, piensa si la quieres hacer de madera, tierra, o qué... Y para qué la quieres (saltar al plano, a una recepción, con coping para truquillos de rampa...)
    Planos hay muchos, pero ni siquiera te harían falta más que por las medidas (altura, radio/s de curvatura y longitud)
    Lo que yo haría si me decidiera por la madera sería la estructura a base de dos perfiles paralelos y tablones que los mantengan unidos.
    Luego, con maderas flexibles/chapa/tablones estrechos, cubres la parte de arriba.
    Asegúrate de degar rígida la estructura y luego atornillar bien el recubrimiento.

Un saludo

11. Guty_301

Guty_301 Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    muxas gracias chaos

12. esteve

esteve Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    jiji yo me tengo k acer nua ya la are!

13. martin_biker

martin_biker bmx_expert

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Here they are, the Heckler Ramp Plans! Feel free to copy these and reproduce them and give them away to as many people as possible.
    Tired of skating the same old curb? Don't have a ride or five bucks for theskate park? No problem. Homemade, portable wooden ramps are relativelyinexpensive and easy to build. A boring driveway or an empty parking lot can bequickly transformed into a shreddable playground with just a few ramps.

Materials Needed:
    3/8" X 4' X 8' sheets of plywood

8' 2-by-4s

electric, hand-held or bench saws

handsaw

hammer & nails

electric sander/sandpaper

drafting compass

string & chalk

garden hose

sawhorses

nail punch

ink pen

wood screws

3/8" PVC pipe

push-pin

General Guidelines:
    1. Decide on the type of ramp(s) you want to build, sketch out the design anddimensions on paper.

2. Acquire the tools listed below and as much wood as you can get your grubbylittle hands on

3. Find a work space to use (garage, backyard, etc.) and lay out your supplies.If you're planning to build a fairly large structure (permanent) try to buildit on site.

4. For ramps with curved transitions, you will need to use thestring-and-compass method shown below.

5. Once you've drawn and cut your templates, next comes the bracing. Shownbelow are two methods. Both are effective, but the cut-out version, while morework, is a stronger design.

6. Once you've done the framework, you'll most likely need to prep the toppiece(s) of the plywood (which must bend to fit the transition withoutbreaking). Do this by propping up the sheet(s)--already cut to size--at asloping angle and soak with a hose at low pressure for an hour or so. As thewood becomes soaked, apply an increasing amount of weight to the center of theboard(s)--using bricks or something similar--until the wood attains the desiredcurve. Now nail the wood onto the framework's 2-by-4s. If your ramp is to havecoping, make sure to leave enough space for it to fit snugly. Always go WITHthe grain of the wood while bending and apply the ply!

7. For a smoother transition, sand the bottom edge of the top sheet at an angleflush with the ground. Check for jagged splinters. Sand or paint if desired.Paint will make your ramp faster!

8. Duct tape, airplane or electrical tape or aluminum strips may be added tosmooth the transition's bottom edge.

9. Congratulate yourselves on a job well done (?) and start shredding!

String and Compass Method
    click here for an illustration of the compass & string method

1. Figure how much transition curve you want (in feet & inches) and howmuch vert, if any.

2. Tie one end of the string around the push-pin and stick it in the sheet as shown.

3. Holding the string taught, measure out exactly the amount of transition (seestep one) and mark this on the string with an ink pen.

4. Tie the drafting compass to the other end of the string and tighten it sothe slipknot is right on top of the mark you made.

5. Holding the string taut, swing the compass from the sheet's edge in aquarter-circle, marking the template with the chalk. You may need to move thecontraption around to get the desired curve and best use of space!

6. Place sheet on sawhorses and cut out templates carefully.

NEW ADDITION ON DECREASING TRANSITIONS:
    7. If you want to make a ramp with a decreasing transition, you need to modify the above steps and instead of using a push-pin, use a round object that is 6 inches to 3 feet in diameter, such as a paint can or a round garbage can. Attach the string to the round object and somehow secure it to the wood in place of the push-pin in step 2. As the string winds around the round object, it will get shorter and your transition will become tighter. This is called a decreasing radius transition and it is very cool when making launch ramps and quarter pipes. Experiment and eyeball in a cool tranny.

POWER SAWS ARE FUCKIN' DANGEROUS

Transitional Bracing Methods
    click here for an illustration of how to do bracing

Number One: Cut Out

1. You need 3 identical templates. Using a 2-by-4 as a model, trace cutmarks holding it flush with curve's edge.

2. Distribute brace/cut marks as evenly as possible.

3. With a jigsaw, cut out all marked spaces just outside of lines.

4. Nail in some bracing 2-by-4s to hold up structure.

5. Cut 2-by-4s to width of ramp.

6. Slide 2-by-4s into cut slats (they should fit snugly).

7. Connect platforms, top platforms, additional bracing or coping.

8. Apply to sheet(s) (see string and compass)--use nail punch to drive nailsflush.

Number Two: Side Nail

This method is quicker to build and much less work.

1. After cutting the templates, simply nail in 2-by-4s through the sides at thesame angle as the first method, using 3"-4" Flathead nails per side per stud(this woks much better if you have help to hold the 2-by-4s in place).

2. Follow steps 7 and 8 of method one.

Dr. Splinter's Helpful Hints
    1. If this is your first ramp, keep it simple. A quarter-pipe or small launchramp makes a good first project. Then you can add on.

2. Be resourceful. If you don't have access to many tools, try to borrow some.If you can't afford wood, scrounge for some scrap wood.

3. Platform ramps and wood curbs are big again, and they're pretty easy tobuild. To ensure good design and durability, experiment on paper before youslap something together.

4. If you have nowhere to keep a ramp permanently, consider building a fewcompact, portable ramps to bring to your favorite weekend spots.

5. Make sure your design is adequately braced under the top sheet, so you don'tfall through the ramp (which I've seen happen).

6. For portable ramps, wheels or handles can be attached for easiertransport.

7. Two small curved ramps, built to fit flush with the wall, can be spacedapart for a gnarly channel-wall ride set-up!

8. For extra kick on quarter-pipes, "obtain" a slick parking block and place itatop the ramp, for big rock-and-rolls and lapover tricks.

9. Most of all, experiment, try new things and have fun with your ramp. Alwayswear pads when learning to ride a ramp and don't snake runs in front of yourfriends. Good Luck!

14. carlos-street

carlos-street carlos-street

Me Gusta recibidos:
    EN ESPAÑOL¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

15. GEN-BMX

GEN-BMX VãÐBMX

Me Gusta recibidos:
    tierra y tablas

16. javi egido

javi egido valbmX creWW!!!

Me Gusta recibidos:
    saveis que este post es del marzo del 07 anda que....

17. carlos-street

carlos-street carlos-street

Me Gusta recibidos:
    hombre pues tio...nos biene bien por si queremos hacer algo pero ***** podian escribir en español:confused: :malaleche

18. fuseprods

fuseprods Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
  19. elBMX.com

elBMX.com Baneado

Me Gusta recibidos:
    soy el unico que tiene una minirampa? HAHHAHAHAHA

PD: HICE UN POST BUSCAR

20. ZeiDSky

ZeiDSky in the hood

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Ya busque, pero no encontre :S